Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Framed Elegance


All Images (C) Stampin' Up!
Had this frame sitting around in my craft room.   It's been moving around with us for about 9 years....maybe more.  Bought it to put some of our wedding pictures in, but never got around to it.  So I finally decided to at least decorate my craft room with it or something. 

I knew I wanted to use the Eastern Elegance DSP, so I grabbed some coastal cabana cardstock and cut it to fit inside the frame (5x7).  I cut the DSP to show a little of the Coastal Cabana.  Then used the Happy Day Stamp Set to create the "focal image" and cut it out with the Deco Labels Collection framelits.  For the white piece I used the 2nd die (counting from the inside out) and for the smoky slate mat I used the 3rd die.  Well, actually I cut out the 2nd one again on accident, so I then took that and cut it again with the 3rd die from the set.  Ended up just gluing the white piece inside of the smoky slate cut outs instead of on top like I had originally planned.   Hope that ended up making sense.  If you have any questions I would love to answer them...just leave a comment or send me and email.  Thanks.


Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you enjoyed the project.

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10