Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Celebrate Soho

I created this card a while ago. I found a card on the internet that I liked the layout on, but it didn't use Stampin' Up! products so I decided to recreate the layout using Stampin' Up! products.  At first I wasn't sure if I like it....it was a little out of my comfort zone.  But the more I looked at it, it has now become my favorite card.   I have a hard time using DSP (aka patterned paper) on a card. I've been getting better at it though. :)


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Blue Ribbon and Express Yourself (Hostess)
Ink: Early Espresso, Island Indigo, Crisp Cantaloupe
Paper: Soho Subway DSP, Vanilla, Early Espresso and Summer Starfruit
Accessories: 1-3/8", 1-1/4" and 3/4" circle punches, 1-1/4", 7/8", and 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Summer Starfruit 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Naturals Designer Buttons and Chalk talk framelits.


Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you enjoyed the card.

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10