Friday, August 23, 2013

Truly Grateful Sweater Weather

When I can't think of anything to create, I browse the internet or catalogs, but mainly the internet until something inspires me. As I was browsing I came across this post over at  Dawns Stamping Studio.  It was just what I needed.  UPS had just dropped off a box of Stampin' Up! goodies and wanted to play with some of my new sets.  Here is what I came up with.  




All Supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted. 
Stamps: Truly Grateful
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Soft Sky and Crushed Curry
Paper: Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand, Crushed Curry and Whisper White and Sweater Weather DSP
Accessories: Note cards & Envelopes, White Medium Envelopes, Sponges, 1 3/8" Circle and modern label punch
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10