Monday, August 26, 2013

Sunburst Birthday

I've been seeing a lot of the Sunburst/Starburst cards, so i thought I would try one.  I really like the vertical ones I'd been seeing so I started with that.  I thought I would make a birthday card, since I find myself always making thank yous or thinking of you cards. Since I'm in need of Birthday cards I started off with the Birthday Basics DSP.  If you want to make a Sunburst/Starburst card this is the tutorial I watched. I just used some of the colors that were in the DSP (Basic Gray, Summer Starfruit and Raspberry Ripple).  Thanks for stopping by.


Supplies: (All Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Sassy Salutations
Ink: Raspberry Ripple
Paper: Basic Gray, Summer starfruit, Raspberrry Ripple, White and Birthday Basics DSP
Accessories: Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10